Browse our collection of Best Happy Valentines Quotes For Family Members & Relative. In this section we’ve included I Love My Family 14th Feb Valentines Day Quotes and Sayings for Whatsapp & Facebook Status. Beautiful Happy Valentines Day Quotes For Family with Free Download 14th Feb Valentines Cards for Family, Short Family Quotes & V Day Wishes Messages to Father, Mother, Grandma, Grandpa, Kids, Brother & Sister or any other Valentines Quotes for Family Relationship. Happy Valentines Day to All of you 🙂
Happy Valentines Quotes For Family Members & Relatives with Greeting Images 2018
Happy Valentines Day Quotes For Grandparents
1) A garden of Love grows in a Grandmother’s heart.
2) Unconditional positive regard is rarely given by anyone except a grandparent.
3) Grandmas and Grandpas are guardian angels with hugs and kisses and stars for wishes.
4) A grandma’s name is little less in love than is the doting title of a mother. ~William Shakespeare
5) Grandmother-grandchild relationships are simple. Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love.
6) My grandfather was a wonderful role model. Through him I got to know the gentle side of men. ~Sarah Long
7) Happy Valentines Day to an amazing set of grandparents! You are generous with your time. We do a lot of fun stuff.
8) There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~Victor Hugo
9) The closest friends I have made all through life have been people who also grew up close to a loved and living grandmother or grandfather. ~Margaret Mead
10) What is it about grandparents that is so lovely? I’d like to say that grandparents are God’s gifts to children. And if they can but see, hear and feel what these people have to give, they can mature at a fast rate. ~Bill Cosby
Happy Valentines Day Quotes For Parents
1) As my [Mom or Dad]…as a friend…as a Valentine…you’re the best!
2) I hope you have a Valentine’s Day as wonderful as you are Mom & Dad.
3) A huggle and snuggle from your favorite buggle! Happy Valentine’s Day, Mommy!
4) You make me laugh. You make me think. You make me really glad we’re [family].
5) Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving. ~Dr T.P.Chia
6) We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. ~Henry Ward Beecher
7) Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget that our parents are growing old.
8) You just have the whole “mom thing” down pat! Happy Valentine’s Day To The Greatest Mom Ever!
9) Love your parents and treat them with loving care. For you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.
10) Dad you are someone to look up to no matter how tall I grow””Some super heroes don’t have capes.. They are called dad. Happy Valentines Day.
Happy Valentines Day Quotes For Brother & Sister
1) As I grew up, one of my strongest allies has been my sister. ~Patti Smith
2) Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. ~Benjamin Disraeli
3) Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown
4) Nothing can stop me from loving my brother. Happy Valentines Day. ~Brandy Norwood
5) A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother. ~Samuel Richardson
6) My sister is the sweetest little thing alive! Words can hardly describe my love for her, she is my best friend.
7) There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. ~Astrid Alauda
8) When sister and brother stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us? I am lucky to have a brother like you…
9) There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too. ~Anna Quindlen
10) To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident — it is to have a soulmate for life. ~Victoria Secunda
Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Grandchildren
1) Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.
2) A grandchild fill a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.
3) Grandchildren are precious gifts given to parents from their children. ~Lisa
4) I wish I had the energy that my grandchildren have – if only for self-defense. ~Gene Perret
5) Grandchildren don’t make a man feel old; it’s the knowledge that he’s married to a grandmother. ~Bill Cosby
6) An hour with your grandchildren can make you feel young again. Anything longer than that, and you start to age quickly. ~Gene Perret
7) My grandchild has taught me what true love means. It means watching Scooby-Doo cartoons while the basketball game is on another channel. ~Gene Perret
8) What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies. ~Rudolph Giuliani